January 1, 2012

Well Hello 2012!!!...


2012 is already going to be a big year for us! With deployments, school, and Jacob's career, I'm excited to see what 2012 has in store for our family!! 


I have been thinking about my New Years Resolutions, so here are my top 5 I wanted to share with you!!

This year I'm going to stick with them too!! I have to admit, usually by the end of January I have done forgot about my resolutions and go back to my old ways...Not any more!! It's time for me to turn over a new leaf!! 

5.) Take Melvin on more walks and trips to the doggie park. 
I feel like sometimes I get so caught up in my own world that I forget about his needs. He's such a good pooch and deserves more outings. (yes I know I'm weirdly obsessed with my dog)

4.) Become more frugal. 
I need to only buy things that I "need" and not things that I "want". 

3.) Focus more on school.
I study hard now for classes, but I still feel like there is room for improvement. I need to buckle down and really understand my school material. No more late night last minute cramming sessions!!!

2.) Actually finish projects I start.
I start so many craft projects and never seem to finish them. I could probably name at least 5 projects that I have started and are still waiting to be finished. Now I will not start another project until I finish the ones I already started!

1.) Get in shape!!
It's time for me to set up a routine and stick with it!! No more fast food trips or junk food at the grocery store. From now on I will eat healthy and exercise daily. 




I hope you all have a Happy New Year!! 


xo, Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment