June 24, 2012

Easy Fourth of July Wreath...




To Jazz up my door for the celebration of American independence, I decided to make a super cute wreath using some left over felt, fabric I purchased from my adorable local fabric store, and paper straws I bought from Hey YoYo. The wreath was very easy to make and looks great on my front door.



 





Materials: 
 Paper Straws 
 1/2yd. Fabric 
 Foam Wreath
 Glue Gun

I  started off by cutting 2" strips of fabric and wrapped them around the wreath, covering the wreath.



The straws I cut to my liking and then created firework/star looking pieces with them. 


The letters I cut out of red felt and glued them to the wreath. 


Lastly I tied a small piece of denim fabric at the top to hang the wreath. This wreath was a super inexpensive way to spice up your door for the 4th of July! 

Hope you all had a great Sunday!
UndertheTableandDreaming Skip To My Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment