October 1, 2012

36 weeks...

36 weeks
How far along? 36 weeks
Weight gain? starting: 112lbs current: 131lbs (up 19lbs) 
Maternity clothes? Yes! The Liz Lange brand that Target carries is the best! 
Stretch marks? Still none, but Im stretched to the MAX!!! 
Sleep? Just terrible! I ache at night, I have to pee every hour, theres just no hope for sleep anymore...sigh... 
Best moment this week? The small progress I think I'm starting to make. Lots of pelvic pressure, aches, and I think the little guy is starting to drop! 
Miss anything? Sleep, fitting into my old clothes, sushi, wine, beer, I could go on on! Ready to no be prego anymore!
Movement? Yes, however I can tell that he is running out of room. 
Food cravings? Nothing unusual the past few weeks. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? No 
Gender? A boy! 
Labor signs? No but I did buy a yoga ball!! Come on labor!!! 
Symptoms: My back hurts quite a bit, pelvic pressure can be super uncomfortable at times, and I feel like I need to life my belly up! Hopefully little man makes his arrival soon! So ready to meet him! 

Happy 1st day of October!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment