Hard to believe that another month has passed by! Here are my favorites from this past month.
1. Robeez Boots- Best shoes ever! Stay on Asher's little feet and are super stylish!
2. Johnson and Johnson Hand and Face Wipes- Little man loves to eat his hands these days and they do get a little smelly, but these wipes do the trick. They are soft and gentle on his skin as well!
3. Teethers that can be refrigerated- Asher loves to chew on these!!
4. Baby Carrier- I have an Evenflo one that was super inexpensive and works well. Since Asher is holding his head up well now, I face him outwards when we are out and about. He loves looking around and discovering things!
5. Fisherprice Jumperoo- A MUST!
6. Summer Infant Swaddle Me Wraps- Asher's been busting out of his swaddle blankets these days and these wraps are great! They velcro on the back which keeps him snug as a bug through the night.