February 15, 2013

4 Month Favorites...

Hard to believe that another month has passed by! Here are my favorites from this past month. 

1. Robeez Boots- Best shoes ever! Stay on Asher's little feet and are super stylish! 
2. Johnson and Johnson Hand and Face Wipes- Little man loves to eat his hands these days and they do get a little smelly, but these wipes do the trick. They are soft and gentle on his skin as well! 
3. Teethers that can be refrigerated- Asher loves to chew on these!! 
4. Baby Carrier- I have an Evenflo one that was super inexpensive and works well. Since Asher is holding his head up well now, I face him outwards when we are out and about. He loves looking around and discovering things! 
5. Fisherprice Jumperoo- A MUST! 
6. Summer Infant Swaddle Me Wraps- Asher's been busting out of his swaddle blankets these days and these wraps are great! They velcro on the back which keeps him snug as a bug through the night. 
What are your 4 month favorites? Be sure to follow me on Instagram: @emilygodsey!!

Happy Friday Everyone!! 

2 comments:

  1. These are great pics. My boy is the same age and is teething already - a cold teether definitely helps! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated your blog for a liebster award. I couldn't find your email address to let you know personally. You can go to my blog for more info. Thanks.

    http://www.ifitsnotbaroquedesignblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete