September 11, 2013

Mama Must Haves... Guest Post by Love Joleen!

Today the lovely Joleen from Love, Joleen is sharing her favorite mama must haves.... Enjoy!!! 

Hi! My name is Joleen Pete and I'm the author of a Lifestyle/Baby blog called Love, Joleen. I am thrilled to be guest blogging on Everything Emily today - thank you for having me!  

A little about me: I am a wife to Ben and first time mama to our 9 month old son, Benjamin (not a junior, but a third). I am a Cali girl at heart currently living in and loving Atlanta, Georgia. I'm a photographer by passion and profession. I love Jesus, books, and a good DIY.

Today I've decided to share my personal "mama must-haves". You can check out each one by clicking directly on the image. I would love to know... What are your mama must-haves?









2 comments:

  1. I love all of these! I just painted my nails tonight with Essie, took my fish oil, out coconut oil in my hair and wrote in my to do list! I think we could be friends ;)

    ReplyDelete