October 21, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight... Hello Apparel

I love love love Hello Apparel and was absolutely thrilled when they sent me one of their latest stylish tees for a little product review! And I was lucky enough to have the extremely talented Kathleen Amelia snap a few pictures of me in it! You can see our most recent session with here HERE .... A huge thank to her for making me look extra rad in my stylish tee! 

Hello Apparel carries unique apparel for the whole family... men, women, kids, babies.... Their designs are clean, versatile, and oh so stylish! The tee I'm wearing here is their Hello Camo Poly Cotton Tee... It's one from their latest collection and is available for men, women, and kiddies! The tee is super soft and so comfy to wear... Here I paired it with some basic olive green leggings, an oversized studded cardi, and some wedge sneakers... perfect for running errands and doing my mama duties.  I also ordered a size up in this tee because I wanted it to fit on the looser side :) 

A HUGE thank you to Hello Apparel for sponsoring EE this month! Their apparel is so DIE FOR! You can check out Hello Apparel's website >HERE<
Facebook >HERE<
Twitter @helloapparel
Instagram @helloapparel


Hello Apparel tee, Forever 21 leggings, Target Wedge Sneakers, Forever 21 Sweater

So what do you think about this outfit? Have any Hello Apparel items that you love? Share them below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment