March 28, 2014

Weekend Favorites...

So I totally had a post planned for today, but it didn't happen.. This past week has been a super busy week for me! Hoping next week is a little smoother! Bring on the weekend!
 Here are my favorite pins from this past week! 
Favorite look: I will be wearing lots of cutoffs and oversized lightweight cardi this Spring! Perfect for the desert! 
I adore this dresser! I would love to have one like this in our bedroom! 
Ummm the most perfect Spring banner everrrrrr!!!
Gah!! I adore cati and succulents! Seriously the most perfect plants ever! And how amazing are those flower pots!?!
Perfect red locks... Makes me wanna go red during the warmer months!
Perfection. If I ever have a baby girl I am totally doing this! 

You can follow me on Pinterest >HERE

Happy Weekend Babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment