April 29, 2014

Yummy Toddler Smoothie...

On the mornings that I work I'm always rushing around, packing my lunch, packing Asher's diaper bag, trying to make it to work on time. It never fails that even the days I'm up 2 hours before arriving to work, I somehow always manage to be running last minute. Asher always wakes up hungry and ready to eat. Since he eats breakfast at daycare on the mornings he's there, I usually give him something light like toast, fruit, or a smoothie. 
Today I'm sharing with you our favorite go to smoothie for those early mornings. This smoothie is yummy, healthy, and toddler approved! 

Ingredients:
5 fresh strawberries 
1 banana 
1 container Stoneyfield Yobaby Pear Yogurt (this is Asher's favorite so I always have it on hand, if you can't find it in your grocery store 1c. of plain yogurt or flavor of your choice will do) 
1c. Orange Juice
A handful of ice cubes

Add your strawberries and bananas to your blender. I like to chop mine first to make for an easier blending. ;) 
Next add your yogurt! Yummy!
Pour orange juice into the blender and add a few ice cubes! 
Blend fruit, ice, and orange juice until smooth. 
This recipe makes enough for you and your little one. I will usually make mine the night before for those hectect mornings or on a warm afternoon! Delicious and healthy! 

Do you have a yummy smoothie recipe you make for your little one? If so I'd love to hear the recipe. Leave it in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment