May 1, 2014

Toddler Trend // Geo Fox Apparel...

You all know I'm a sucker for adorable clothing pieces, especially when it comes to Asher, and today I'm sharing with you guys a new super hip brand that I've feel in love with called Geo Fox Apparel. Geo Fox carries a wide variety of children's apparel and even a few women's tees. Their designs are unique, bold, and unlike anything I've ever seen. I love that they're not your typical screen printed tee shop. Their tee color options and designs are modern, fresh, and on point. They use unique font styles and fabrics. I'm totally obsessed with their latest collection, "A Palm Coast", and totally plan to own every piece. It has that Southern California summer feel to it, which you know I'm totally obsessed with. A few of my favorite pieces would be their pineapple tee, palm shorts, and if I had a little girl she would totally be rocking the oceana fringe kimono. I secretly wish it came in my size! 
Not only are GFA pieces stylish, but they are comfortable. I love dressing Asher in the latest trends, but I'm always looking for comfortable pieces and these do the job... Not to mention they wash well with no fading or crazy shrinkage. This brand is by far one of my new favorites and I highly recommend it to each and everyone of you. If you are on the hunt for some amazing, totally rad affordable pieces, Geo Fox Apparel is you go to!
Asher is wearing the palm shorts and I paired them with this super cute gap tee, hat, and our favorite sandals. 
Here, Asher is wearing my favorite tee ever! I mean how cute is that pineapple!?! I paired it with these Little Cocoa Bean cactus printed shorties, sunnies, and converse. Oh and the cookie... That's an accessory right?!

Be sure to check Geo Fox Apparel out on 

You can view their entire selection >HERE<

Happy Friday friends! We have a family photo shoot scheduled on Saturday and I am beyond excited! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment