November 5, 2011

About


Hi there! If you haven't already guessed it... I'm Emily! A Missouri native living in the Southern California High Desert with my husband Jacob, our sweet baby boy Asher, and our furry pooch named Melvin. We are an active duty military family that loves a good adventure.This is my blog where I write about my personal life experiences, diy projects, and so much more!!! Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram @everythingemilyblog! You can find my buttons on the left side of my page! 

Have any questions? Email me at:
everythingemilyblog@outlook.com 


>>>>SPONSOR INFO<<<<
-----CURRENTLY ACCEPTING SPONSORS-----

Sponsorship includes a prime advertisement on the side bar of my blog for the month in which you sponsor.. I offer the opportunity for a product review.. Where you send me a product and I review it.. Giveaways and a featured post! Reviews and giveaways are optional. Please note that I only accept sponsors that I feel reflect myself and my readers if interested....


email me at everythingemilyblog@outlook.com 

Disclosure: Everything Emily is a for profit blog. I do sponsored/paid post and also write for other companies. I am a paid contributor for the Cotton Babies/Bumgenuis blog. All opinions and items that I review are my own. 

Thank you all for stoping by and checking out my blog!

xoxo,
Emily 

1 comment:

  1. your blog is getting famous! i just nominated you for the liebster award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete