January 29, 2012

Pretty Pastels...

picture via Pinterest

Ooooo pastels!! How I love them! Can't wait to wear them this spring...especially mint green!! My new favorite color! Here are some of my favorite pastel finds I wanted to share with you! 

picture via pinterest
Creamy pastel lace and polka dot dresses! 

picture via pinterest
If I could rock pink hair I would dye my hair in a heartbeat! 

Asos pastel chevron espadrilles... MUST HAVE!! 

picture via pinterest
Pastel Pink cupcakes....Yummy!!

picture via pinterest
Pastel lipstick=pretty kisses!!


Mint playsuit via ASOS!!! Ummm yes please!!


xo, Emily









3 comments:

  1. Pale aqua has always been my favorite color since I was a little girl. Mint green is everything. Nude/pale pink gooorgeous! I am so with you - pastels are so beautiful and are flattering on most skin tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think that you should know that the security word that I had to type in was, dong. That made me laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with pastels, too! I've always loved them, so this season is a dream!

    ReplyDelete