June 16, 2012

Dad...


This is a collection of pictures I took while I was home on my visit... Some of them I snapped without him knowing!! 

Oh Bart, where do I even begin? Your humor, political radicalness... you are quite the character... but most of all you are an AMAZING Dad! You have taught me so much about life and myself. You and I have shared gut wrenching, pee in the pants laughs, that I think only we can understand. When I'm sad you cheer me up and at the end of the day, I know I can always count on you to be there for me. You have shown me how to be independent and how to work for the things that I want in life. I could go on and on, but I don't quite think that words could even come close to explain how much I love you and how lucky of a young lady I am to have you as my Dad. You and Mom have done such a wonderful job raising us girls. You're a special guy, Dad... don't ever forget that! Happy Father's Day!

Love ya tons!

Emily  Boog

1 comment:

  1. Very nice sentiments, Em. Your dad is a great guy.

    Momma-C

    ReplyDelete