July 1, 2012

The Little Donkey Trunk Show....



Friday evening I attended The Little Donkey trunk show at Tabby Fabric and Studio. The artist behind The Little Donkey is my good friend Lauren and her baby gear creations are amazing! She creates handmade baby burritos (perfect for safely swaddling your baby), slings, burp clothes and more! Lauren's designs are one-of-a-kind and made with beautiful cotton fabrics. I purchased an adorable custom made baby sling that is going to look super stylish on me while I'm out running errands with the little guy. I can't wait to wear it!
Here are a few pictures I snapped from the event! 
















Baby Sling!




Hedgehog dress!! So darn cute!



Baby burritos!! These are perfect for safely swaddling your baby.













You can view and purchase all of The Little Donkey's unique creations {HERE}.

Lauren also does custom work, so if there is something you have in mind you can email her at:

 thelittledonkeyshop@gmail.com


I had such a nice time at the truck show! I hope you all enjoyed the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment