November 11, 2012

First Month Favorites...

first month favs

Baby boo will be a month old this week! Ahh time is already flying by. I can't believe he is already going to be a month old... So I thought I would share with you my favorite things that have been a must have this past month. Most all of these items I use on a daily basis and I believe are much needed.

(Left to Right)
-Aden and Anais Swaddle Blankets: Asher loves to be swaddled especially before bed and these blankets are the best! They are a light weight breathable fabric (muslin) and perfect for swaddling. I highly recommend these to any mom!
-Medela Electric Breast Pump: Even though I'm exculsively breast feeding, there have been days when I'm so full that I need a little relief. And it's been a good way to start a supply for later.
-Nuk Pacifier: Lifesaver! I didn't start using one until Asher was two weeks old to prevent nipple confusion and I was a little skeptical to use one until the pediatrician recommend that I do. 
-Lanolin Cream: A must for breast feeding.
-Fisher Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper: I was recommend to purchase this item from another Mom and I'm glad I did. Asher sleeps in this every night beside our bed. I like that it slightly sits him up, is the same height as our bed, and rocks. Very very handy! Its light weight as well making it easy to move from room to room. 
-Kimono onesies, hats, and mittens- The onesies are great for middle of the night changings and the mittens were a must the first two weeks to keep Asher from scratching himself. 
-Nursing Bras- An absolute must! So handy and comfortable! Target has a great selection of these as well. 
-Tommee Tippee Bottles: I have had to throw a bottle in here and there during the growth spurts and by far I have found these bottle to be the best. They are very much like a breast and Asher seems to do well with them. 
-Nursing Pads: These are also a must when breast feeding!

Hope everyone has a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. My niece had Rock n' Play and I honestly don't think we could've gotten through without one. She was a premie and she slept in that until she was a little bit bigger. Every mom should have one!

    ReplyDelete