May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to my best friend, my Mom, and all the other Mamas out there! Being a Mama is unlike anything I could have ever imagined and my dear Mama has taught me everything I know! I gave her a little hell in my younger years, but now that I am an adult we are truly the best of friends. I have no idea what I would do without her! She cheers me up when I'm sad, listens to me when I need to vent, is an EXCELLENT shopping pal, and most of all loves me unconditionally. She is such a great Mimi to little boo and spoils the kid rotten! She's always doing nice little things to help Jacob and I out and I cannot thank her enough! 
I appreciate all that you do Mom and love ya to the moon and back! 
Wish I could spend this day with you!
xx,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment