June 4, 2013

Top Favorite IPhone Apps...

Today I thought I would share with you all my favorite IPhone apps that I use on almost a daily basis. I love each and every one of these apps and they are so handy to use! 

 (L-R)
  • Instagram- Hands down my favorite app to use. Love that it has become a part of the social media world without all the advertise and charges like Facebook. You can follow me: @emilygodsey.
  • VSCO- This app is excellent to edit pictures in. You can crop and adjust your pictures and instantly upload them to other apps.
  • Elmo Calls- Yes this is a favorite app of mine and also Asher. This app is a lifesaver for when I need to keep him busy for a few minutes. Asher get to FaceTime with Elmo which he thinks is awesome! :)
  • Over- If your looking to add text to your pictures this is the app for that. There are a variety of text to choose from and you can instantly upload them to other apps such as Instagram. 
  • Whitagram- Instagram makes you crop your photos so this is a great app that lets you upload your full photos to instagram without having to crop them. 
  • A Beautiful Mess App- Im a HUGE fan of the A Beautiful Mess blog and when Elise and Emma decided to create an app, I nearly died. This app is beyond perfect and has a little bit of everything! You can add text to pictures, borders, doodles, filters, and much more! 
  • Target App- If you are a Target shopper then this app is a must have... You can download your coupons to your phone, view the weekly ad, and shop online. Perfect for a Targaholic like myself! :)
  • Vine- Fun video app that lets you upload to social media sites.
  • Afterlight- my new favorite photo editing app. Has great features and is very easy to use! 

What are some of your favorite IPhone apps? Im always looking to download new ones! 

6 comments:

  1. I have yet to try the vine app but think we might need to try it; our family lives far away and I'm sure they'd get kicks out of seeing videos of our littles!

    New follower here via the Collective hop. Nice to meet ya!
    Mercedes
    http://www.projectprocrastinot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, every time I see these 'favorite apps' posts pop up in my news feed I get jealous. "I want a smartphone too!" ;-) The Elmo calls app seems like lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I'm definitely going to get that Elmo app for when I'm babysitting my niece! Haha :)


    -Savy
    Stayingright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for these! I'm checking out Afterlight, it sounds great ^_^

    I found you on the BlogLovin' Collective, and so I gave you a follow on BlogLovin' :)

    thebunnyblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm downloading some of these as we speak! Especially Whitagram, because I always end up taking more vertical pictures, which instagram hates.

    Found you through the bloglovin link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new VSCO cam app!
    ~Taylor
    http://liveandmove.co

    ReplyDelete