September 18, 2013

Guest Blogger... Everyday Bay

Today I'm sharing with you guys a little guest post from one of my favorite baby style blogs! 
Enjoy! 
-----------

Hey guys! This is Jerika from over at Everyday Bay Blog! Today I am going to be sharing a few ideas on how to style the little gentleman in your life.

When I had my son, finding great clothes and styling him became a huge passion of mine. Finding good clothes for a baby boy is a bit of a challenge, but one that I gladly accepted. I like to think that I've got it down to a science now.

The one thing that I've learned that I think has come most handy is to find pieces that are versatile and can be used more than one way. I have styled a look that has very versatile pieces.




H&M denim shirt - similar here // Gap sweater - I just bought this on sale in the store. So you might could go and snatch one if you hurry, but I love THIS Gap sweater as an alternative.  // Carly Megan skinnies // Aviator hat // Freshly Picked weathered brown 

The great thing about all these pieces is that you can use them in so many ways. The denim shirt is a serious staple in Baylor's wardrobe and the aviator hat is always a good piece to add a little spice to an outfit. You seriously can't go wrong with any of these items!

Thank you Emily for inviting us to be a guest on your blog. I hope you all enjoy this little piece we have put together. For more baby stylings come over and visit us at Everyday Bay!

Xo,
Jerika

No comments:

Post a Comment