October 17, 2013

1st Birthday Shenanigans...

Wednesday my sweet boy turned one. Hard to believe... I'm still trying to accept the fact that he is a big boy now (wahhhhhhhhhhhh).... He had a great birthday! He's usually up at the crack of dawn so we decided to let him open a few presents before dada left for work and I made him some birthday pancakes! We originally thought my husband wouldn't be here for his birthday due to his busy work schedule, but he was able to be here and I'm so thankful for that. We are going to have his party in a few weeks as well. I've been busy working on decor and it's going to be awesome! 
After breakfast I took Asher to daycare where they had a little celebration for him. I packed cupcakes and goodie bags so the kids were in heaven! We celebrated in the evening with his favorite (mac and cheese) and ended the day playing and putting together his new toys. I think he had a great day because he slept until almost 8am this morning which is VERY rare! 

I will leave you with some pictures from his first birthday! 



I let him eat all the whip cream off his pancake before I cut it up... Asher LOVES whip cream!
shirt: Vicarious Clothing, leggings: Simply Boco 


Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment