November 20, 2013

Asher Approved... Easy Apple Bites!

Asher loves food... I seriously couldn't ask for a better eater... There are very few things that he doesn't approve of. With that being said, I always try to keep the foods I give him different and interesting. Recently I whipped up this easy apple bite recipe for him and it has been a hit! He is a sucker for sweet stuff and these little bites are sweet AND healthy...
and of course he approves!


What you will need: (makes 4 servings)
2 Apples
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 tbs Butter
2 tsp Brown Sugar

Directions:
Chop apples into bite size pieces. Melt butter in saucepan on med heat. Add apples. Saute until they are semi soft. Add cinnamon and brown sugar and saute until soft. Let cool and serve! 

* I store these in the fridge for a few days, they keep well for me*


I hope you guys enjoy the recipe! What are some things you make for your little one?

No comments:

Post a Comment