December 11, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight... Mulberry Press Co.

Mulberry Press Co. is one of my absolute favorite handmade shops. I first ran across Mulberry Press Co. when I was trying to find a perfect little print for Asher's room and immediately fell in love with their "Goodnight Sleep Tight" print on Etsy. I then began to follow Sera, the creator behind MPC, on Instagram and she is the sweetest lady ever! Mulberry Press Co. carries everything from prints, to cards, to mouse pads, to totally rad coffee mugs and more! Their designs are clean, simple, and one of a kind... Definitely a fit for any style of home! I can not say enough great things about Mulberry Press Co.! Sera is such an inspirational and talented individual!
Be sure to follow MPC on:
FACEBOOK // TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // SHOP

1, 2, 3, 4

MPC sent me this darling little print that I adore so much! I framed it and hung it in our master bedroom. I admire it every morning when I get out of bed!







Don't forget to enter the amazing holiday giveaway going on right now! You could win an amazing watercolor mousepad from Mulberry Press Co.!!!

A huge thank you to Mulberry Press Co. and all of their amazingness!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment