January 13, 2014

Asher Worn... Royal Camo

If you follow me on Instagram you probably know by now that dressing Asher has become quite a hobby for me... I love finding unique pieces that are stylish and versatile.. A new and upcoming brand I'm currently loving is Finomenon Kids. I'm obsessed with their screen printed tees. They are perfect for little boys... and girls as well! This "Royal High Ness" tee (pictured below) is so fun and versatile! Tees are a staple piece is Asher's everyday wardrobe and I love love love a good stylish tee. I paired this tee with some basic black leggings from Target, a Peek camo sweatshirt, Freshly Picked Moccs in Steel, and a black beanie.... Comfy, stylish, and of course playground friendly. Im excited to see with Finomenon has in store for 2014! 
You can find Finomenon on 

tee co: Finomenon Kids, pant: target, shoes: Freshly Picked (steel), beanie: eBay




Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment