May 22, 2014

Weekly Favorites...

I hope you all are gearing up for a fun filled memorial day weekend and most of all I hope you are honoring the true meaning of this holiday weekend. Here are my favorite pins from this past week. Be sure to follow me on Pinterest to keep up with my latest pinning shenanigans! 
I adore this little art nook and that small wooden table is to die for!
Gold Birks?!? Yes please! I so need these! 
I love a good high-waisted swimsuit for summer! This striped one is fabulous! 
Succulent terrarium! Amazingness! 
Freshly Picked dropped their latest line of high quality leather handbags and I am in love! I so adore this brand and I'm sure you all know that by now. This bag is on my must have list. Perfect for any season! 
source
Lily Collins... Need I say more?!?
words of wisdom...

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment