September 18, 2014

TODDLER BAG / BOXED WATER IS BETTER

We are heading out camping this weekend and I couldn't be more excited. It's still be pretty sweltering here in the hi-desert so we are making our way to a cooler area for the weekend. I'm looking forward to checking out of reality of few days, campfires, and of course s'mores.  
Today I thought I would share with you what I have packed in Asher's camping bag and a new product favorite of mine. Camping with a toddler can be a bit challenging and all of these items make our trip a little easier! 

travel size sunscreen / body wash / hand soap / surface cleaner (great for picnic tables)
book ( I always try to bring something camping related along)
camera 
mini first aid kit
diapers (and these just happen to be camping themed)

Recently I came across BOXED WATER IS BETTER at a little cafe close to us and absolutely fell in love. First off the packaging completely sold us, but I must say this water is so refreshing! Im not a fan of bottled water because I feel that it has a plastic like taste to it. This water is completely different and tastes fresh... like water should. The packaging is eco friendly and recyclable. 

And the best part about it is that it fits so very nicely in our diaper bag! They are seriously the perfect size and easy for Asher to drink from! Two major pluses for a busy mama like myself. I highly recommend this water is you all! One drink and you will fall in love! 


You can check out BOXED WATER IS BETTER by visiting their 


Happy Friday friends! 






No comments:

Post a Comment