December 12, 2014

UMI SHOES REVIEW

As Asher gets older, what I put on his little feet has become something I'm super selective about.. He is forever splashing threw puddles or should I say snow now... I am always looking for shoes that are durable, stylish, and long lasting. And now since we live in a colder region, warmth is a necessity. I've been a fan of Umi Shoes for quite sometime... Umi delivers everything you could ever want in your little ones shoe and SO much more. These shoes (pictured below) have become one of my favorite pairs of shoes we have ever owned. Here's why...

DURABILITY - These shoes are probably the most durable shoes we have ever owned.. He wore these for a few weeks before I snapped these photos of them and they still look brand-new. They are made with a durable leather that is long lasting and doesn't wear quickly. They seem to withstand snow as well.. There snow on the ground almost everywhere here and when he happens to get into it I don't worry too much with these shoes. The soles are tough and withstand the everyday activities of a busy 2 year old... Jumping, kicking, running, etc...

EASY TO PUT ON - I love a shoe lace free, easy to slip on shoe. These are easy to put on and since Asher is Mr. Independent these days, I let him fasten the velcro. And they stay on!

QUALITY - The quality of these shoes are perfect! They are well made and will defiantly last! It is so hard to find shoes that are nice quality and these shoes exceed that!

STYLISH - You can dress these shoes up or down... They are SO versatile! They are also a perfect everyday shoe as well. Asher is wearing the "Julius" in Stone Multi and we LOVE them!



You can shop for your Umi Shoes HERE

Also be sure to follow Umi on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest

Happy Friday! 







No comments:

Post a Comment