What You Will Need:
1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 8oz pkg Cream Cheese
1/4c. Confectioners Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a bowl cream together the cream cheese and butter, stir in egg and add vanilla and food coloring. Add cake mix and stir until well blended.
3. Scoop dough onto cookie sheet and sprinkle with confectioners sugar or roll dough into 1in balls and then roll them in the confectioners sugar (either way works great!).
4. Place balls 2in apart on an un-greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 10-13 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!!
Hope you all enjoyed the recipe! You can also see this post on Today's Creative Blog.