December 11, 2011

A weekend in North Carolina...

This weekend I drove up to North Carolina to visit with my love! We had an awesome weekend with great friends and our North Carolina family!! I would move back there in a heartbeat!!! It's such a beautiful area! Here are a few of the pictures I took!!


Friday day night we had dinner at our absolute favorite place to eat ever called Ice House! If any of you are ever in the Camp Lejeune area you have to eat there!! It is so delicious and the cute little place rest out on the water! Saturday morning we had a delicious breakfast made by the famous Yana!! (You can see the french toast I had pictured! Yummy huh?) 


Later that day we grabbed a drink at Harrika's and enjoyed the beautiful views of the east coast! We also had tons of fun playing with baby K all weekend!! She's so precious!! I headed back home early today to start my week of finals....Yay!!!! It was a short trip, but so worth it! I love spending time with my lover!!!

xo Emily 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3275793/everything-emily?claim=tx2ycwhtzzk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment