December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!...

Merry Christmas!!!


I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas weekend! Today I set down and realized just how lucky I was this holiday season. Im so thankful that I was able to spend it with Jacob and Melvin. With the military our Christmas together are never guaranteed. We missed our families dearly but overall we had a wonderful Christmas!! 

Here is a little recap of what we did this Christmas weekend!! 



Thursday night we made a gingerbread house!






Our collection of beautiful Christmas cards we received!! 


Friday night we had an ugly Christmas sweater dinner at the Melting Pot... We all looked very stylish in our attire!! hehe!! 


Christmas Eve we watched lots of Christmas movies and waited for Santa to come!!


Melvin's letter and cookies he left for Santa Paws!! hehe!! 


Christmas morning! 


Melvin trying to get his presents open!


He decide to shake them!






Finally with a little help from Dad he got it open. Then took off before I could snap a picture!!! 


Jacob opening his Christmas presents!



I have a feeling I will be eating a lot of turkey this week! 


I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. Today we are being lazy, snacking on our Honey Baked Ham, and watching more movies!! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

xo Emily







No comments:

Post a Comment