May 19, 2012

DIY Citrus Summer Scrub...

With Summer just weeks away, I decided to make a yummy all natural citrus body scrub. This scrub was super easy to make and left my skin feeling fantastic! 


What You'll Need:


1/2 c. Sea Salt
1/2 c. Olive Oil
1-2 Slices of Lemon
1-2 Slices of Grapefruit 
Juice of 1 Lemon
Juice of 1 Grapefruit 
Jar or Container for Storage

Step One:



Cut a few slices off of your lemon and grapefruit. Save the remaining parts for juice!

Step Two:


Add olive oil and sea salt in a blender. (Note: If you don't want to use a blender just crush your sea salt and finely chop your fruit slices, you will get the same end results.) Then add lemon, grapefruit peels, and remaining juice to blender and blend. 

Step Three:


Poor scrub into a mason jar or storage contain and TADA! You are finished! Pretty easy huh? 

Now time to enjoy your scrub!! 


Pictures today came from my Iphone. Silly me forgot my camera charger back in SC... Thank goodness for my Instagram App!




Hope you all are having a terrific weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment