May 15, 2012

Holy Cuteness...

This past weekend I snapped a few photos of my little dog Melvin to send to my hubs. After going through them I couldn't get over how ridiculously cute they were. Not just saying that because he's my dog, but my goodness does this dog have a personality that's out of this world. He is forever making me smile and melts my heart on a daily basis. Here are a few of my favorites that I just hadddd to share with you!

Enjoy!


peek a boo!

catching a little breeze

Mom, no more pictures! 

Olive and Melvin


3 comments:

  1. MELVIN!!!! haha my husband and I just looked at all these pictures & laughed at each one.. I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! He makes me laugh so much! He's so silly!!! Never a dull moment with him!! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete