1. Baby Carrier ( The one listed is a Baby Bjorn)- Since Asher isn't sitting up yet to put in the shopping cart, and I use a convertible carseat in the car this is a must! Makes my errand running much easier!
2. Oball- Best $4 I have EVER spent. (also really good for fine motor skills)
3. Baby Sensory Books- Since Asher is starting to grab and touch things these little books are great. I will let him feel the different textures as we read.
4. Convertible Carseat (One pictured is a Britax Marathon)- I transfered Asher to a convertible carseat at 2 months. I found them to be easier and since I do quite a bit of baby wearing it didn't bother me not having to carry around that big ole carseat when we went places.
5. Earth's Best Rice Cereal- We started introducing some rice cereal into Asher's diet... Hands down Earth's Best is my favorite, no harsh chemical/preservatives and Asher seems to really like it!