Time for another wrap up of my monthly favorite items! Not to many new ones this month... Just this week I started to pack away baby items that Asher has already outgrown. Here are this months favorite must have items.
- Books- We love love love to read! And "Goodnight Moon" is a bedtime favorite in our household.
- The Children's Place PJ's- I may have mentioned these before, but these are BY FAR my favorite pj's for little boo. And you can usually get them on sale as well.
- Quilt- This is a necessity! We like to walk to the park when the weather is nice and it's always handy to have a quilt packed. Asher received quite a few beautiful quilts before he was born from friends and family. We love each and every one of them!
- Happy Family Happy Puffs- I've started to give Asher a few of these here and there per the doctors "okay" of them and he loves them. Jacob and I get a kick out of watching him pick them up with his little hands and find his mouth. These dissolve quickly so they are safe and easy for baby to eat.
- Table Toppers- These are great to take along when we go out to eat. They are an easy clean up for Asher and I can set puffs on the table without being freaked out by germs...
- Vtech Move and Crawl Ball- Excellent toy! It rolls around and makes cute little nosies that Asher loves.