Today I thought I would share with you all my favorite IPhone apps that I use on almost a daily basis. I love each and every one of these apps and they are so handy to use!
- Instagram- Hands down my favorite app to use. Love that it has become a part of the social media world without all the advertise and charges like Facebook. You can follow me: @emilygodsey.
- VSCO- This app is excellent to edit pictures in. You can crop and adjust your pictures and instantly upload them to other apps.
- Elmo Calls- Yes this is a favorite app of mine and also Asher. This app is a lifesaver for when I need to keep him busy for a few minutes. Asher get to FaceTime with Elmo which he thinks is awesome! :)
- Over- If your looking to add text to your pictures this is the app for that. There are a variety of text to choose from and you can instantly upload them to other apps such as Instagram.
- Whitagram- Instagram makes you crop your photos so this is a great app that lets you upload your full photos to instagram without having to crop them.
- A Beautiful Mess App- Im a HUGE fan of the A Beautiful Mess blog and when Elise and Emma decided to create an app, I nearly died. This app is beyond perfect and has a little bit of everything! You can add text to pictures, borders, doodles, filters, and much more!
- Target App- If you are a Target shopper then this app is a must have... You can download your coupons to your phone, view the weekly ad, and shop online. Perfect for a Targaholic like myself! :)
- Vine- Fun video app that lets you upload to social media sites.
- Afterlight- my new favorite photo editing app. Has great features and is very easy to use!
What are some of your favorite IPhone apps? Im always looking to download new ones!