January 16, 2014

Buffalo Plaid Obsessed...

As most of you know, I am obsessed with buffalo plaid aka lumberjack plaid or whatever you want to call it.. It all started with Asher's room and since then my obsession for it has grown more and more! I don't know what it is, but there is just something about it that I love! Here a few amazing buffalo plaid items I am obsessing over for Asher! All of the links to the items are below...


1. Brown Sugar Beach Buffalo Raglan Sweatshirt - I adore this sweet little sweatshirt... They make leggings to match as well! 
2. Simply Boco Baby Lumberjack Leggings - We own a few pairs of BB leggings and love! They are a favorite! 
4. Buffalo Baby Boots - Gahhhhh!!! Im dying of cuteness!
5. The Splendid Bow Buffalo Bow Tie - A perfect little bow tie for a boy... You can seriously pair it with just about anything! 
6. Her Bunnies Three Paul Bunyan Man Doll - I may have to get Asher this doll.... Manly and adorable! 

Do you love buffalo plaid? 

No comments:

Post a Comment