January 14, 2014

DIY Teething Crib Rail Guard...

We recently hit the "crib chewing stage" and oh my! I think Asher may be a beaver in his next life ;).... After shopping around to find something to protect him and his crib and FAILING... I gave up.. I just wasn't fond of the ugly teething guards and wanted something that was stylish and didn't take away from his beautiful crib.  After browsing on the web one day I came across this super easy tutorial on how to make a teething guard and ended up just folding over his original bumpers I had made for the crib... SUPER EASY! You can find the how to: 
>HERE<
And if you don't have a sewing machine here is an easy no sew video >HERE<

This teething guard has saved Asher's crib! I love that it is stylish and easy to use... To wash, I just untie and throw it in the washing machine on gentle and hand to dry.





Stay tuned for an amazing DIY next week! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment