January 7, 2014

Homemade Peppermint Scrub...

So I had a surplus of candy canes leftover from from Christmas and instead of getting cavities I decided I would put them to good use and make a delicious peppermint scrub.. My skin is always dry in the winter months and this scrub definitely helps keep my skin looking fresh.. 
Here's the super easy recipe!
1 c. Organic Sugar (I used organic sugar because it is a larger grain then regular sugar...)
1/2 c. Olive Oil
6 Candy Canes (finely crushed)
4-8 drops of Peppermint Oil (optional)
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
Mason Jar or Container

Mix ingredients in a small mixing bowl until combined well... You can add a little more olive oil, peppermint drops, ect if you feel that your scrub needs more. Pour into jar and seal. Keep it for yourself or give as a gift!
Pretty easy huh!?!





enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment