March 3, 2014

Asher Worn...

Asher turned 16 months a couple of weeks ago and is turning into Mr. Independent... He now wants to do everything by himself and when I try to help he replies with " nooo mama". I love watching him grow, but goodness is it bittersweet. His newest hobby is walking Melvin (the dog). I take him and Melvin to a park near our house a few times a week and let them play. Melvin walks Asher more than Asher walks Melvin and watching them is hillarious. 
For this weeks Asher Worn post I'm sharing with you a cute little tee we got in the mail from Little Urban Apparel. I love the cute fox on the front and baseball tees are my favorite...
Here are the outfit details
Tee c/o: Little Urban Apparel, Pants: Old Navy, Beanie: eBay, Cardigan: American Apparel, Shoes: Vans


No comments:

Post a Comment