March 17, 2014

Mama Must Haves...

There are a few things I use on a daily basis that I probably could not live without.. well I could live without them, but they sure do make my days better and easier! Here are a few of my favorites that I am obsessing over this Spring...


1. Turbans // I've been obsessed here lately with turbans! They are so stylish and the perfect accessory. I'm obsessed with this one pictured from Rayna Jaye. Amazing little shop with tons of adorable turbans to choose from!
2. Ray Bans // I love a good pair of Ray Bans.. These shades are a classic and great quality!
3. Notepad // I'm obsessed with this notepad from Ninj and Ninj. This little saying is so me! 
4. Mason Bar Company Tumbler // I take my tumbler with me everywhere I go. It's a great way to cut down on your usage of plastic bottles and is seriously so handy. I'm obsessed! 
5. Oversized Tees // My favorite are the ones from American Apparel and Forever 21. So comfy and stylish!
6. Saltwater Sandals // I recently invested in these and goodness do I love them! Seriously a great sandal for everyday wear. 
7. "Hello Sunshine" Phone Case // Mulberry Press Co. never fails me with totally amazing products. She is now carrying phone cases and they are perfection! 
8. Humble Hilo Bag // I'm obsessed with these bags! So many to choose from and a portion of the proceeds go to support a humanitarian cause. Pretty awesome huh?!?
9. Zoe Organics Belly Oil // I've recently started using this organic oil and in just a few days I have noticed such a big difference with the skin on my belly and chest area... This oil helps tighten loose skin during and after pregnancy.. I wish I would have started using it a long time ago. 
10. Butter London Nail Polish // Hands down my favorite polish to use. Goes on smoothly, dries quickly, and stays on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment