March 14, 2014

Weekend Favorites...

I will be starting a new series called "Weekend Favorites". I find so many pins that I love so dearly each week and decided that I would share them here on the blog.
Here are my favorite pins from this past week! Be sure to follow me on Pinterest to see all of my favorite pins!

I adore this look! Plaid, graphic tee, and a baseball cap.. Relaxed and so stylish!

Such great words to live by!

I adore these DIY Chalkboard baskets from LWG.. So cute and perfect for a play space!

Freshly Picked released their new "Aruba" moccs this week and I'm dying! Can you say "Hello Spring"!!

This darling little puzzle is sold out at Anthropologie, but I'm hoping to find on similar to it or maybe Anthro will restock?!? Finger crossed!


I absolutely adore this chevron dresser! I may have to do this in our forever home. Such a unique and beautiful piece!


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment