My sweet boy is 18 months old today! Hard to believe that in less than 6 months we will have a 2 year old on our hands! I say this every month but where does time go?!? We now have a full blown toddler on our hands who is full of energy and quite spunky! He has a vocab of about 27 words and of course his favorite one to use is "no". He's been testing his limits here lately along with my patience! He loves to sing songs, play outside, and eat clementines!
Here are a few of our favorite items we've been frequently using these past few months!
1. Ikea LÄTT Children's Table and Chairs // Asher loves to color at his little table and this table is easy to clean, stylish, and extremely budget friendly.
2. Converse High Tops // Asher has never been able to wear Converse until recently due to his super chubby feet! I'm so happy he can now wear them because they are such fabulous shoes! Light weight, easy to clean, durable, and stylish.
3. Zoe Organics Bath Wash // You may have seen my ZO post earlier this week, but if not then you should know how amazing this bath wash is! I love that it is foamy, smells amazing, and leaves Asher's skin feeling so soft and moisturized.
4. Potty Books // Asher has shown some interest in the potty so we decided to take advantage of it and introduce "the potty" to him. These cute little books are fun to read! He will now point to the toilet and say "pee pee, Mama!".
5. PlanToys Wooden Vehicles // Asher is OBSESSED with cars and loves these little wooden cars by PlanToys. They are wooden with rubber wheels and super cute. They also aren't as painful to step on in the middle of the night!
6. Graphic Tees // Now that Asher doesn't wear many onesies anymore, graphic tees have been our go to. A few of my favorite graphic tee brands are Peek, Geofox Apparel, Passive Juice Motel, and Of One Sea!
7. Little Tikes Slide // We snagged this slide during the sale Target had on it a few weeks ago and it was such a great deal! Since we have purchased the slide Asher has spent hours on it! Perfect for indoors or outdoors!
What are some of your favorite 18 month items? Any recommendation for items after 18 months?