April 8, 2014

Life Lately...

Life Lately...

Lately we have been pretty busy around the EE household.. Asher is a full blown toddler now and into everything. seriously. I started working at a hospital here where we are stationed two days a week and I'm really enjoying it. I had been working from home after I had Asher and I was a little nervous to head back into the workforce, but I'm so glad that I did. 

I now cherish my days off with my little booger more than ever... Our weeks are filled with fun activities, what I like to call "Mama and Boo time".. Asher is growing like a weed and so intelligent. The child has a vocabulary of about 25 words. He amazes me each and every day with the new words/activities he picks up. It's hard for me to believe that he will hit the big 1 1/2 year milestone next week. Where does time go?!? 
----
As for myself, other than the new job, I've been busy planning some super fun things for the blog this year that I can't wait to share with you. This blog is such a dream come true and I want to share more with you guys.. more personal posts, more diys, and more Mama related posts. I find myself so wrapped up in Asher that I forget to post about myself anymore! I promise to start getting better about that. 

What have you guys been up to? What would you like to see on the blog?  

No comments:

Post a Comment