April 4, 2014

Petite Lemon...

Petite Lemon is an online shop that offers unique items for you little one! Whether you are in need of a personalized tee, cards, prints, or a growth chart they are the place to go. Their designs are modern and one-of-a-kind! Petite Lemon sent Asher this darling little growth chart and let me tell you... I am so in LOVE! I had been needing to start documenting Asher's height, but with our frequent moves and temporary housing, I couldn't document his height in a doorway like my parents did for me. 
This growth chart is the perfect solution! I chose the Perfect Pennant growth chart in chartreuse. It's made with a heavy top quality canvas and is super easy to hang. I managed to hang Asher's in just under ten minutes! I love that it is personalized with his name and I'm so pleased with the color.. It was a toss up between chartreuse and yellow and I'm so happy I chose chartreuse. The yellow if amazing as well, but I needed to venture out in color options for Asher's room. This chart is easy to write on as well.. Petite Lemon offers many tutorial options on their site for how to hang your chart as well as what markers to use to write on it. 

Overall I'm so impressed with this darling little growth chart! It's the perfect little addition to Asher's room. Be sure to check out Petite Lemon! They offer an impressive selection for almost any of your baby/kid needs! I will be ordering a tee for Asher's next party from them! 
Check em' out!
I'm seriously so in love with the chart! I mean how perfect is it?!?
Asher was pretty good about letting us measure him as well! 

I hope you all have a great weekend! Be sure to check out my weekend favorites! I will post them later tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment