September 15, 2014

CAMP WOLF

Today I am so thrilled to be sharing a brand I have completely fell in love with called CAMP WOLF. Camp Wolf is a children's and adult clothing company that creates one of a kind pieces... And by that I mean you seriously won't find these pieces anywhere else! From upcycled clothing to amazing handcrafted accessories, Camp Wolf has it all! I started following Cora and Cristin, the creators behind Camp Wolf, awhile ago on Instagram and when I heard their big news about the launch of Camp Wolf, I nearly fell over! Today they are celebrating Camp Wolf's 1 year anniversary and I couldn't be happier for them! They are two incredible mama's who had one hell of a vision and made it come to life. I have loved watching Camp Wolf grow this past year and can't wait to see what's ahead for them!
Camp Wolf is famous for their denim jacket and vest collection! These jackets are upcycled with 100% Pendleton Wool which give take them to the next level! The quality and look of the jackets are incredible. And every jacket is a one of a kind! I am over the moon with these and just adore this one on Asher. Oh and I can't forget about that darling little pin on the collar.... I mean seriously?! I'm melting over here! Every kid needs one of these! 
Aside from their amazing one of a kid denim jackets, Camp Wolf also carries tees, dresses, home decor items, and an array of handcrafted accessories. This little baseball tee (pictured on Asher) is one of my favorites. It's soft, versatile, and of course pairs with their jackets oh so nicely! It comes in adult sizes too, so if you want to match your babe you most certainly can. As for accessories, I'm loving their snapbacks, bow ties, bibdannas, and hair accessories! All of these are incredibly unique and will make any outfit pop!


A huge thank you to Camp Wolf for thinking outside the box and creating super unique one of a kind pieces! Cora and Cristin are the true definition of hard work and ass kicking mama's! 
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY CAMP WOLF!!  

To keep up with more of Camp Wolf's happenings be sure to follow them on:

XO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment