September 12, 2014

ORIGRAMI

I've totally been on the Instagram bandwagon for some time now and am totally obsessed with it... Maybe a little to much! I love the whole concept of it, the fact that it's mostly ad free, and the handiness of the app. I've taken over 2000 photos with Instagram so it's pretty near and dear to my heart. Recently I ran across this amazing little company called ORIGRAMI that prints your Instagram photos on an assortment of little cards, that come in a variety of designs, for an great price! Umm AMAZING!
bookshelf - Ikea 

When ordering I chose the "Retroprint" option they offered which came with 36 printed Instagram photos on my choice of design theme. For the theme I chose the basic polaroid look because I love the nostalgic feel they bring. The quality of the photos was excellent. They were very clear and the perfect little size for just about anything. My heart skipped a few beats when my package came in the mail... It was so nice to see my little insta's come to life! So many great memories are on my Instagram feed and I love that I can now look at those memories on something other than an electronic device. 

I decided to display my little Origrami's in our entry way in our home. It's a small little space that was lacking a little TLC and these little photo's defiantly brought it to life. I hung them using washi tape because I love the look of washi tape and it peels off very easily.... Therefore it doesn't leave any sticky residue or tears in your photos. 

A few other things I love about Origrami is that they offer FREE worldwide shipping, have an array of amazing designs to choose from, and their packaging is perfect. All photos come in this adorable little photo folder (shown above) that keeps your photos safe when you are not displaying them. They also released an app for iPhone so ordering photos is easier than ever! 

To order your Origrami's visit their site HERE or download the app HERE

You can also stay up to date on all of Origrami's happenings by following them on 

Happy Friday loves! 

XO!




No comments:

Post a Comment