October 14, 2014

APPLE PICKIN'

Fall is hands down my most favorite time of the year... I mean who doesn't love Fall?! I could go on and on and on about my love for this season, but I'll spare ya! A few weekends ago we headed out to an apple orchard, not to far from our house, to pick some delicious apples! We all had so much fun. Asher pretty much ate his way through the entire orchard.. I think 1/3 of the apples in our bag had bite marks on them. After picking apples we stopped by the petting zoo and checked out the sheep then headed back home. We missed out on the cider making and apple donuts so I decided to make my own and they were nothing short of amazing. Special weekends like this one make me so thankful for my little family and how blessed we are. These are the little memories I hope Asher cherishes forever... I know I will.. 



f




 Asher's Outfit: Of One Sea Tee, Mabo Kids Pants, Freshly Picked Moccs

Happy Hump Day!

XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment