October 30, 2014

JESSICA OCHOA MUA

Last week I got together with my sweet friend Jess, who is a makeup artist,  and she gave me a complete makeover and tips for applying makeup. I have such a tough time finding what works for me and how to wear what that I had all kinds of questions for her. She was so helpful to let me know how to do things, like shape my brows, and what colors work best with my skin tone. I'm not one to usually wear a lot of makeup, mostly because I don't know what I'm doing when I apply it, but since Jess helped me out I feel like my brows look better than ever! I'm so thankful to have such super talented friends!




















Here's a little round up of everything that she used on me. Also I apologize for the cellphone picture.. It seriously doesn't do the makeup justice!

FACE
moistuizer - cetaphil
foundation - Makeup Forever light beige (She mixed this with the lotion and I swear it was like magic! I have tons of freckles and this combo was total perfection!)
bronzer - Lorac tantalizer highlight and matte brozer duo
contouring - MAC mineralize skinfinish in dark deep
blush - Milani Liminoso 05
Highlight - NYX liquid illuminator gleam 02 and also MAC soft and gentle

LIPS
liner - MAC burgundy
lipstick - MAC Diva

EYES
brows - MAC brunette veluxe brow liner pencil
cleaning brows - MAC NC30 studio finish concealer
eye primer - MAC paint pot painterly
eyelids - Too Faced Chocolate Bar (Marizpan)
outer corer - Too Faced Chocolate Bar (cherry cordial & semi-sweet)
crease - Too Faced Chocolate Bar (salted caramel & milk chocolate)
liner - Lorac pro palette black
under eye concealer - MAC pro long wear NC20
to set - Ben Nye Banana Powder
Lashes - Ardell Demi Wispies
Mascara - Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless

And to set everything she used MAC fix+ which is AMAZING!! I already have these items on my list of must haves! A huge thank you to Jess for making me look amazing!

Be sure to follow her on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK to see all of her amazing work! Check out her Halloween sneak peaks she posted yesterday! They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment