November 3, 2014

GLUTEN FREE BLUEBERRY PANCAKES AND DAISY COTTAGE CHEESE

Today I wanted to share with you guys one of my favorite go to recipes. Those of you who follow me on Instagram know that I am always whipping up a delicious batch of pancakes for breakfast. We could seriously eat them every morning! Recently I started making our pancakes with Daisy Brand Cottage Cheese and we haven't eaten them any other way since! They are so moist, super delicious, and did you know Daisy Brand Cottage Cheese is gluten free?! That's right! Since my husband Jacob has a gluten sensitivity this is the ONLY cottage cheese I buy. It's 100% pure, no additives, and gluten free! I also love that it is a great source of protein. Some mornings I don't feel like cooking a meat and incorporating Daisy Brand Cottage Cheese is a great protein alternative. We are all about clean eating and staying healthy and I'm so pleased that I've found an amazing product that works for our clean eating lifestyle! 

INGREDIENTS: (makes 4 pancakes)

1/4c. Gluten Free Pancake Mix
1 Organic Egg
1/4c. Fresh Organic Blueberries 
First you will want to combine your ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl.

Next you will want to mix the ingredients well with a wire whisk or fork.

In a coconut oil greased skillet over medium heat pour pancakes and add blueberries. 

Cook until pancakes are nice and golden in color. Serve & enjoy! 





Thank you Daisy Brand for sponsoring todays post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment