November 18, 2014

SALVATION MOUNTAIN

Last week we took a trip down to Salvation Mountain... Since we've lived here in California, Salvation Mountain has been on my "must see" list and I was so happy we saved it for last! If you don't know about Salvation Mountain you can read about it HERE. It was seriously unlike anything I have ever seen and SO incredible in person.. Just writing about it right now gives me butterflies! We had such a wonderful spiritual connection that I think we had been longing for... I truly think we kept putting off visiting this place for a reason. It was like God knew we needed to visit Salvation Mountain at a time when we needed it. I was so blown away (and still am) with the experience and defiantly think that everyone should see it at least once in their lifetime. Here are a few pictures of our trip... These seriously don't do it justice!

Salvation Mountain is located in Niland CA... That about and hour give or take from Palm Springs. 







XO! 




































No comments:

Post a Comment