December 5, 2014

NEW CHAPTER


Those of you who follow me on Instagram know that the past two weeks have been crazy for my little family... To make a long story short, back in October Jacob few to North Dakota to interview for a job with a railroad company.. Fast forward 6 weeks or so and he finally received his final offer with the company and a start date that was exactly 2 weeks out. So in the past two weeks we have moved from sunny California to a rather bone chilling North Dakota, signed a lease on a temporary apartment (until we find a home we want to buy!) and this week Jacob started his new career. Phewww!! What a busy few weeks it's been. Now that we are getting settled we are so blessed and excited for this new chapter in our lives. I was a little hesitant to move to ND, but so far it's been a great state! I just have to get used to the cold! I will back to my regular blogging schedule next week! Stay tuned for this new chapter in our lives! It's going to be amazing! XO! Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment