With 2015 quickly approaching I thought I would share a few of my favorite calendars and planners with you guys. One thing I always invest in at the beginning of the year is a good planner... I seriously use one everyday of my life. And now that I'm a busy mama they are a must! I would be lost without one. Here are my favorites! Is it bad that I secretly wish I had one of each!
1. The Journey Day - What I love about Minted books is that they can be a planner, journal, or notebook. This one is a friendly little reminder that will put a smile on your face!
2. DIY Bill Calendar - This fun little bill calendar from REDSTARink will keep you up to date on what's do when. I adore this little bill calendar! Such a great invention!
5. Kraft Paper Monthly Planner - This monthly planner is a super fun size and very reasonably priced!
6. Stendig Calendar - Hands down my most favorite calendar. I need to order one ASAP before they sell out!
8. Anthropologie Woodblock Calendar - This is a super fun and unique twist to your average calendar!
Which calendar is your favorite? Do you use a planner? If so what is your go to one?