December 25, 2014

CHRISTMAS MORNING


Asher woke at about 8:30 this morning and was shocked at the loot Santa had left him. It didn't take him but about 15 minutes to tear through his stash of goodies. He was so excited and spent the entire morning playing with his new toys. We lounged around all day, snacked on some yummy snacks I made, and had a number of sword/nerf gun wars. This was the second Christmas we spent as a family of three and although it always feels empty without our families around, we enjoyed our day. Tonight we are having a Christmas movie-a-thon filled with more snacks and some Christmas candy I whipped up. I always dread for the holidays to end, but I am looking forward to the new year... And the after Christmas sales... ;) I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! XO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment